Season 5 sure is fun! -Warts? I haven´t touched a frog in weeks... And she had a hard problem getting it right. (-Quirks, faults, flaws, fetisches, call it whatevere you want, I´m not gonna let it get to me anymore)) It really showed us how important it was to say everything, even the over-laps at exactly the right time. They are two extremely talented people.
There are bloopers at the end of the straight poop. Here we started to discuss the blooper clips from season 5 too, they are at the end of Shirts and Skins, maybe that´s what threw you off. But if you haven´t seen any, you probably will see them when you rewatch it..
Thanks so much for your tip. I know now, why I didn`t see this bloopers when I watched it for the first time. Normally, when the episode is finished, I don`t watch the moonlighting song (at the end of the episode) and go to the next one. So I saw it today and it`s great. But didn`t somebody write something about a blooper where bees were flying around Maddie? If yes, was this in the ones of season 4 or 5? Or did I maybe undertand this with the bees wrong?
Something I noticed recently, I had just rewatched 'Twas the Episode Before Christmas and was watching The Straight Poop. When the blooper segment starts, Bruce is cuddling a little baby and saying something about the little fellow being confused about what was happening on Moonlighting. I'm pretty sure that this baby (who Bruce refers to as Johnny) is the same baby that was baby Andrew in the Christmas episode. Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone know who this little guy is?
Yeah it is the baby from Twas the Ep. Very sweet to see Bruce with an iccle baby - aaawww! My fave blooper from "Straight Poop" is the mangled mess that Cyb makes of the old woman/girl/slept with something or other and the expression on Bruce's face as he follows her off screen. The Season 5 ones are great too, "honey blonde noggin" and following hug one is great but I agree the one with Cyb losing it completely with the birds is hilarious! The way you can see her try to control the laughter then she just loses it and has to cover her face with the bag! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MORE MORE AND MORE BLOOPERS!!!
We get to see Cyb and Bruce as they really are - having fun! And yes we can see how incredibly talented these two are with those hugely difficult lines. Never mind saying them - they have to remember them first!
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2006 5:20:01 GMT -5 by babyhayes
the italian television NEVER broadcasted this blooper clip in almost 3 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!when i've read that there was this clip i've looked for it on the web and when i saw it i fouded it wonderful!!!! ;D ;D ;D when bruce says: "do you have the miami vice look" in that way,it is simply amazing!!!!!!!love it!!!!!!! ;D ;D
Moonlighting buddies of mine, I need your help. I have a listing that I have made as far as bloopers and episode references go. Please correct me if I have any episode references wrong.
1) Bruce Willis and the baby (that is from: Twas the Episode Before Christmas)
2) Bruce Willis messing up the line "She's right Phil. Come with us. We tell Welman we rescued you (that is from: Atlas Belched)
3) The Doctor's Seuss bit (that is from: The Murder's in the Mail)
4) Cybil waking up to a phone ringing and grabbing the EMMY trophy to answer (that is from: The Man Who Cried Wife)
5) The nose popping to Cybil’s behind incident (that is from: The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice)
6) The rest room cabinet brawl gone funny (that is from: Brother, Can You Spare a Blonde?)
7) Maddie waking up and cracking up (that is from: Gunfight at the So-So Corral)
8) Cybil going ohhhhhhh and ahhhhhh while standing behind her desk (that is from: Gunfight at the So-So Corral) The take clapper writes down: MOONLIGHTING85001 Scene 64 K Take 5 Director: Peter Werner Date: 1-29-1985
10) Bruce opening his mouth and smiling to the camera behind her take clapper (that is from: Next Stop Murder) The take clapper writes down: MOONLIGHTING85005 Scene 242 L Take 1 Director: Peter Werner Date: 3-26-1985
11) Bruce coming face to face with an actor and laughing while he moves away (that is from: Next Stop Murder)
12) Bruce coming face to face with an actor and then laughs (that is from: Next Stop Murder)
13) Bruce: "Do you have the Miami Vice look?" (that is from: Brother, Can You Spare a Blonde?)
14) Bruce: "Popeye the sailor man" (that is from: The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice) I think you can hear Cybil laughing too at that blooper on the background, is that right?
15) Bruce: "Hey you knucklehead" Cybil: "Well, next time, someone I used to sleep with comes in here I’m gonna have you give him the once-over...and the girl and the old lady too.." (that is from: Knowing Her)
16) "and get down with that funky..." (that is from: Money Talks...Maddie Walks)
17) "What happened to your hair?" (that is fresh right out and straight from: The Straight Poop)
Now, please someone further enlighten me.
After all the blooper credits had rolled and the PICTUREMAKER PRODUCTIONS logo followed, was there an additional blooper scene with the Doctor Seuss bit where we actually see Bruce Willis in tears?? I always have that vivid memory and I can not shake it out of my mind.
I just can't get enough of those bloopers!! I want more, were there any on the other DVD's ? cause we don't get them here I had to download the episodes which is okay, but I couldn't find all the extras & one last thing! I didn't get the Miami Vice comment, it's so funny but I don't get it lol
Oh bloopers are the best! I want more too! I hope i'm right but there are more bloopers in the season 5 dvd set i believe after Shirts and Skins episode,but it's been awhile since i watched them so i could be wrong, anyone else please jump in to correct me if i'm wrong . Also Miami Vice i believe was on tv at the same time as ML and the main characters, Don Johnson and i forget the other guys name sorry , but their outfits were very popular in the 80's. Also Bruce was on an episode of MV before he was on ML too so maybe thats why the reference also. Hope this info helped you
Because he was making fun of Cybill - he tried to ask the "Miami Vice question" like Cybill will do. There was a rumor that Cybill had a short date with Don Johnson during the MV period (before Moonlighting) and Bruce was on a MV episode as well.
It's all about some 'internal' jokes between the actors, that's why Cybill 'hit' him with her arm (more of 'toying' with him than hitting him)