Moonlighting buddies of mine, I need your help. I have a listing that I have made as far as bloopers and episode references go. Please correct me if I have any episode references wrong.
1) Bruce Willis and the baby (that is from: Twas the Episode Before Christmas)
2) Bruce Willis messing up the line "She's right Phil. Come with us. We tell Welman we rescued you (that is from: Atlas Belched)
3) The Doctor's Seuss bit (that is from: The Murder's in the Mail)
4) Cybil waking up to a phone ringing and grabbing the EMMY trophy to answer (that is from: The Man Who Cried Wife)
5) The nose popping to Cybil’s behind incident (that is from: The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice)
6) The rest room cabinet brawl gone funny (that is from: Brother, Can You Spare a Blonde?)
7) Maddie waking up and cracking up (that is from: Gunfight at the So-So Corral)
8) Cybil going ohhhhhhh and ahhhhhh while standing behind her desk (that is from: Gunfight at the So-So Corral) The take clapper writes down: MOONLIGHTING85001 Scene 64 K Take 5 Director: Peter Werner Date: 1-29-1985
10) Bruce opening his mouth and smiling to the camera behind her take clapper (that is from: Next Stop Murder) The take clapper writes down: MOONLIGHTING85005 Scene 242 L Take 1 Director: Peter Werner Date: 3-26-1985
11) Bruce coming face to face with an actor and laughing while he moves away (that is from: Next Stop Murder)
12) Bruce coming face to face with an actor and then laughs (that is from: Next Stop Murder)
13) Bruce: "Do you have the Miami Vice look?" (that is from: Brother, Can You Spare a Blonde?)
14) Bruce: "Popeye the sailor man" (that is from: The Dream Sequence Always Rings Twice) I think you can hear Cybil laughing too at that blooper on the background, is that right?
15) Bruce: "Hey you knucklehead" Cybil: "Well, next time, someone I used to sleep with comes in here I’m gonna have you give him the once-over...and the girl and the old lady too.." (that is from: Knowing Her)
16) "and get down with that funky..." (that is from: Money Talks...Maddie Walks)
17) "What happened to your hair?" (that is fresh right out and straight from: The Straight Poop)
Now, please someone further enlighten me.
After all the blooper credits had rolled and the PICTUREMAKER PRODUCTIONS logo followed, was there an additional blooper scene with the Doctor Seuss bit where we actually see Bruce Willis in tears?? I always have that vivid memory and I can not shake it out of my mind.
Thanks for the fantastic recap! I wasn't sure about every episode where the exctracts came from.
Bruce calling Cybill "knucklehead".....awwwww! How sweet!
And Cybill hitting him in the arm with the MV's joke.
Love to see how well this two got along in real life. ;D
"To Cybill: my first, funniest and most beautiful leading lady." - Bruce Willis. Taken from a picture hanging over Cybill's kitchen sink in 1985.